As the temperatures are warming up, we're looking for quick and easy meals that don't require heat. Plus, when we eat with our hands, it's far more casual and intimate. So try these delicious, healthy avocado and crab tostadas!
Watch Aimee make these tostadas, in a flash!
AIMEE'S AVOCADO-CRAB TOSTADAS
- 1 package tostadas
- 2 Haas Avocados or 1 large avocado
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced (seeds and juice removed)
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced (seeds and ribs removed)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño dices finely, seeds and ribs removed (optional
- 1 (8 ounce) container lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, halved to juice
Place tostadas on serving platter. Gently spread avocado over the tostadas. In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, and jalapeño. Gently add the crab meat. Add the cilantro and lime juice then gently toss to combine everything and to make sure the crab is tossed with lime juice.