Blackberries and corn are still fresh, as are the delicious tomatoes! Mix all of this together for a wonderful and surprising flavor combination and serve with chips or on top of anything grilled!
AIMEE'S BLACKBERRY CORN SALSA
- 2 ears of corn, cooked and kernels removed
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 habanero pepper (or chile pepper or jalapeño), diced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- pinch of kosher salt, to taste
Cut the kernels off the corn and place into a large bowl. Add the blackberries, red onion, cherry tomatoes, avocado, cilantro and mint. Squeeze the juice of one whole lime over the entire mixture, then toss gently to combine the flavors. Season with kosher salt, to taste. Serve with chips or on top of grilled chicken, pork or fish.