Even grown ups can enjoy cookies and cream ... milkshakes, too! If you have been snowed in or iced in for too long, you're going to love this treat!
AIMEE'S BOURBON COOKIES AND CREAM MILKSHAKE
- 1.5 to 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 8 Chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 cup vanilla Soymilk (or milk or almond milk)
- 1 shot bourbon (I used Jim Beam Bourbon)
- whipped cream for topping
- 2 extra cookies for garnish
In your blender, blend ice cream and Soymilk then add cookies. Next add the bourbon and blend all together. Pour into a tall glass and top with homemade whipped cream. Take 2 cookies and rub them together for extra garnish.