AIMEE'S CARAMEL FRAPPUCCINO
You are going to love making these at home; inexpensive and much healthier, you will once again, avoid the drive-thru!
- 1 cup extra strong coffee, cooled (I use espresso)
- 1 Tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup vanilla soymilk
- 3 Tablespoons caramel syrup (I use the kind you put on top of ice cream)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups ice
- homemade whipped cream (recipe below)
- caramel syrup to drizzle on top
In your blender, select the crush ice setting first, and crush ice. Then, add coffee, sugar if needed, soymilk and 3 Tablespoons caramel syrup and blend all ingredients together. Pour into glass and top with homemade whipped cream and drizzle caramel syrup on top.
AIMEE'S HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
Place bowl and beaters in freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to making whipped cream to ensure they are cold.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup sugar
Pour heavy whipping cream into bow. Beat heavy whipping cream until it starts to thicken, and slowly add sugar. You can add any kind of flavoring that you desire, or even add cinnamon, to make cinnamon whipped cream!