Last minute appetizers and treats can look so elegant, as if you spent a lot of time on it! Your guests will love and thank you for these two treats! Using summer berries and tomatoes, here are two delicious recipes; one sweet and one savory, for you to enjoy!
**Sponsored post for Philadelphia Indulgence Cream Cheese Spread**
AIMEE'S CHOCOLATE AND FRUIT BRUSCHETTA
- 1 baguette of Italian or French bread (the more narrow, the better), sliced
- Philadelphia Indulgence Dark chocolate cream cheese spread (milk chocolate and white chocolate are also optional flavors)
- 2 cups raspberries, cut in half, then cut in half again
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced, then chopped
- fresh mint, chopped (about 1/2 cup mint leaves)
Preheat oven to 375. On a baking sheet, line bread slices across pan and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes, or until toasted and golden brown. (You could also do this under the broiler; being careful not to walk away and let the bread burn). In a small bowl, add strawberries and raspberries. Toss to combine, then gently add the mint. Toss all together and set aside. Remove bread from oven and let bread cool enough to handle. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the Indulgence on the toasted bread, then top with 1 Tablespoon of the fruit mixture. Place on your serving platter and enjoy!