AIMEE'S CHOCOLATE PUDDING SHOTS
These are a fun and easy treat for the adults to enjoy!
- 1 small package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream Liquer (I like Carolans)
- 1/2 cup Vodka
- 1 carton frozen whipped topping that has thawed (in refrigerator)
- Homemade whipped cream (for topping)
- miniature chocolate chips (also for topping)
- disposable shot glasses
In a large bowl, whisk together pudding, milk, Irish Cream and Vodka for about two to three minutes. Now whisk in whipped topping. Spoon into disposable shot glasses. Place on a cookie sheet then freeze overnight. Garnish with homemade whipped cream and miniature chocolate chips. Serve with wooden spoons or regular spoons; let thaw just enough to enjoy!