Summer corn is the perfect treat for this easy, delicious summer dish!
AIMEE'S CORN AND CAPRESE SALAD
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- 1 ear of corn, cooked or grilled
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup mozzarella balls, quartered
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
Cut the corn off the cob into a large bowl. Add the tomatoes and mozzarella. Toss in the basil. In a mason jar, add extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Shake well then pour the dressing over everything and lightly mix. Enjoy right away or refrigerate then serve cold.