AIMEE'S CROCK POT CANDY
This delicious recipe is from my Grandmother Jackson. This stuff is so good, you are going to love it, and you will not believe how simple it is to make, and how quickly it disappears! This makes a great gift!
- 16 ounce container of salted roasted peanuts
- 16 ounce container of unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 bar Sweet German chocolate
- 12 ounce bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 whole pack almond bark chocolate
Layer in a crock part in order as written. Cook on low for 2 hours. Stir, drop on parchment paper. Allow it to set up at room temperature, then cut up (break apart) and serve.