December is time for parties, parties and more parties! Don't let a forgotten party (where you agreed to bring an appetizer) or last minute guests showing up at your house, stress you out! This creamy, delicious dip is easy, inexpensive and can be thrown together at the last minute. Your friends will be amazed how little time it took to make this!
(**Sponsored Post for Hidden Valley**)
AIMEE'S "LAST MINUTE" FESTIVE RANCH CHEESE VEGETABLE DIP
- 12 ounces low fat or fat free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1½ teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix (plus more to taste)
- 1-2 red and/or green bell peppers, stemmed and hollowed out
- Crackers and vegetables, for dipping
Mix cottage cheese, cream cheese and seasoning mix together until well blended. Taste, and add more seasoning mix, if desired. Fill hollowed out peppers with the dip, and serve with crackers and cut vegetables on the side.