Watch Aimee making this easy Sangria!
AIMEE'S GRAPEFRUIT SANGRIA
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 of one grapefruit, segments removed and frozen
- 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 3 cups Riesling or Pinot Grigio
- 1/4 cup 43 (Cuarenta y tres is a Spanish liqueur that is extremely unique and delicious!)
- 1/4 cup Orange Whipped Vodka (I use Pinnacle)
- 1/2 to 1 cup Club Soda
In the bottom of a pitcher, place the frozen fruit, then add 1 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, 3 cups Riesling, 1/4 cup 43 liqueur, 1/4 cup Orange whipped vodka and stir. Top with 1/2 cup to 1 cup Club Soda, then garnish each glass with a slice of grapefruit, if desired. Enjoy!