AIMEE'S HEALTHY BAKED FISH TACOS
- 1 pound of Tilapia
- ¼ cup key lime juice or fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Sazón Completa (complete seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 lime wedges
- corn tortillas (keep warm by wrapping in aluminum foil and place in the oven at 225 or wrap in dampened paper towels and heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds)
- cilantro lime cream sauce (recipe below)
- avocado slices
- fresh spinach or arugula
- fresh pico de gallo or chopped tomato
Place the tilapia in a casserole dish or a bowl. Pour the key lime juice over the tilapia, add pepper, Sazón Completa, cayenne and cumin. Cover, and let marinate for at least half an hour in the refrigerator. Remove tilapia from refrigerator and place on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Place lime wedges on top of and in between each piece of fish. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
Serve with cilantro lime cream sauce on corn tortillas with avocado or guacamole and pico de gallo.
AIMEE'S CILANTRO LIME CREAM SAUCE
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- ¾ cup to 1 cup sour cream
- juice of one large lime or 2 limes
- zest from one lime
- salt and pepper to taste
In a blender, (or even by hand) combine cilantro, sour cream, lime juice and lime zest. Add salt and pepper, blend together.