AIMEE'S INDIVIDUAL PEANUT BUTTER PIES
Makes 6, and recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for large parties!
- 1 (8 ounce) package of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of peanut butter (spray your measuring cup with cooking spray so the peanut butter comes out, easily)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups homemade whipped cream (recipe below)
- additional heavy cream (if needed, to thin out your mixture)
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 cups mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Mix cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar together with an electric mixer. Using a rubber spatula, fold in 1 1/2 cups of the homemade whipped cream. If your mixture is too thick, add heavy cream (or you could even use milk or half and half) to thin out the mixture. Place crushed cookies in the bottom of 6 ounce glasses. Add the peanut butter pie mixture on top of the cookies, then top with whipped cream. Garnish with mini chocolate chips and and Reese's candies.
AIMEE'S WHIPPED CREAM FOR PEANUT BUTTER PIES
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 5 Tablespoons powdered sugar
To make homemade whipped cream, with a whisk or hand mixer, beat heavy cream. (Always start with a cold bowl and beaters that you have placed in the freezer) Add sugar then whisk or beat until desired consistency for whipped cream.