AIMEE'S LIGHTENED UP SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt (I used Cabot low-fat Greek)
- 1 Tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) bag spinach
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 jar of artichokes, drained and chopped
- pecorino cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the bag of spinach in a bowl and microwave (by itself) for 3 minutes. Mix together the softened cream cheese, Greek yogurt, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped garlic and chopped artichokes. Pour into casserole dish and grate fresh pecorino cheese on top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Watch On YouTube.