Need a last minute way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? No problem! Enjoy this "lucky" Vodka Tonic!
AIMEE'S LUCKY VODKA GIMLET AND TONIC WITH A TWIST
Watch Aimee making this "Lucky" cocktail!
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 scoops lime sherbet (place in 2 martini glasses and place in freezer)
- 2 shots of Pinnacle vodka
- 2 shots of elderflower liqueur
- tonic for topping (or could use a sparkling wine/Cava/Prosecco/Champagne)
- 2 lime slices for martini glasses
Shake lime juice vodka, elderflower liqueur and ice in a large jar or cocktail shaker. Pull martini glasses out of the freezer, strain your drink and pour into both glasses. Top with tonic water for fizz, and garnish with a lime slice.