AIMEE'S MEXICAN CHEESE VEGETABLE DIP
- 12 ounce carton of cottage cheese
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon of use your own Mexican spice blend (recipe follows below)
Mix all together. I like to hollow out red and green bell peppers, and serve dip inside of the peppers, along with crackers, tortilla chips and fresh vegetables, like carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, broccoli or cauliflower.
AIMEE'S MEXICAN SPICE BLEND
(For use in place of a packaged seasoning)
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Sazón Completa
- 1 teaspoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
Mix all together.
**I like to make my own spices whenever possible, because packaged seasonings and flavorings have so much sodium.