When the word, "Nutella" is involved, everyone is happy. This "no-bake" Nutella cheesecake mousse parfait is a delightful dessert that is so easy to make, you will want it time and time again!
AIMEE'S EASY NO-BAKE NUTELLA CHEESECAKE MOUSSE PARFAIT
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups homemade whipped cream (recipe below)
- 8 Pecan sandies, crumbled (if you repeat layers, you will need double the cookies, so 16)
- whipped cream for topping
- hazelnuts, chopped or chocolate chips for topping
With a hand mixer in a medium bowl, beat together Nutella and cream cheese until well combined. With a spatula, fold in 2 cups homemade whipped cream. In a wine glass or large juice glass, layer 2 crumbled cookies in the bottom, add Nutella cheesecake mousse mixture, top with whipped cream, then repeat layers, if desired. Top with chopped hazelnuts, chocolate chips or both!