AIMEE'S ORANGE JUICE BALLS
My Mom made these every year at Christmas, and this was the recipe that took me to The Today Show, where I taught Matt Lauer how to make them. I love them and hope that you will, too!
- ¾ box powdered sugar (more could be necessary if you elect to not use nuts or coconut)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 pound box vanilla wafers
- 1 6 ounce can (frozen can) orange juice
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 7 ounce bag coconut (optional)
Crush vanilla wafers in a food processor or blender to make fine crumbs. Add all other ingredients in bowl, and mix with your hands. Form into balls and roll in powdered sugar, or nuts, or coconut. Refrigerate to set. Store in refrigerator.