If you are looking for a delightful fruit "cocktail" punch to serve, this is the one! Your "fruit cocktail" is both fruit and an adult cocktail. Pull out your pretty punch bowl and put it to good use!
Watch Aimee make this punch!
AIMEE'S PINEAPPLE FRUIT COCKTAIL PUNCH
- 3 cups frozen fruit (I used pineapple chunks, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches and mango; because as my saying goes, "Fruit won't dilute!"
- 2 oranges, sliced and frozen
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 large can (46 ounces) of pineapple juice
- 1/2 gallon pineapple sherbet
- 1 liter club soda
- 2 cups pineapple vodka; I use Pinnacle Pineapple vodka
Place frozen fruit in your punch bowl, then add the orange juice, the pineapple juice and the softened pineapple sherbet. Mix well, then pour in the vodka and club soda. The sherbet can still be someone solid; it will melt as you stir the vodka and club soda into the mixture.