Cool off this weekend with this delicious, refreshing sangria!
Watch Aimee make this sangria!
AIMEE'S SPARKLING STRAWBERRY-ORANGE SANGRIA
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup mango chunks (frozen)
- 1 cup strawberry slices (frozen)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups Pinot Grigio (I prefer to use one of Concha y Toro's delicious wines like Casillero del Diablo, Frontera or Little Black Dress for this. You can even use Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1/2 cup Orange Whipped Vodka (I used Pinnacle Orange Whipped)
- 1/2 bottle Spanish Cava (I used Freixenet Cordon Negro Sweet Cuvee)
- Club Soda (optional)
Place all of the fruit in your pitcher. Next, mix together the orange juice, Pinot Grigio and the Orange Whipped Vodka in a large pitcher. Slowly pour in the cava and gently stir; add the whole bottle, if desired. Garnish individual glasses with slices of fruit. If desired, add the club soda for additional fizz. Enjoy!