Need a way to put those delicious strawberries to good use? Make strawberry mojitos! Just when I thought you couldn't perfect a mojito, I blended strawberries to add to it, and as I always say, "Fruit won't dilute" so add frozen fruit in place of the ice!
AIMEE'S STRAWBERRY MOJITOS
- 8 strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 2 shots Shellback Caribbean Spiced Rum
- 2 limes, quartered
- 4 sprigs of mint (per glass)
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar (1 per glass)
- Club Soda (to top off drinks)
- 4 Frozen strawberries (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
Blend strawberries in blender. In two glasses, place the quartered limes, mint and sugar in the bottom of each glass and muddle. (Use either a muddler or the bottom of a wooden spoon).
Place frozen fruit in each glass (as ice) on top of the muddled mixture. Add strawberry puree, rum and club soda. Stir well to combine then enjoy!