AIMEE'S TORTELLINI SALAD
My cousin, Annie, gave this recipe to me years ago. This is a delicious appetizer, side dish, or even a dinner! It is so easy to make ahead and has a great taste to it.
- 1 package cheese tortellini
- 1 can (14 ½ ounce) Fresh cut peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 can (11 ounce) Mexican corn
- Red and green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Boil pasta. Mix tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano. Add Mexican corn, red and green bell peppers and Red Wine Vinegar. Stir, mix well and refrigerate. Serve cold.