AIMEE'S ORANGE JUICE BALLS
My Mom made these every year at Christmas. I love them and hope that you will, too! I got to make these on The Today Show with Matt Lauer! These will NEVER not be on our Christmas treat list! I have it on very good authority that Santa really loves these!
- ¾ box powdered sugar (3 cups powdered sugar, plus more for rolling)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 pound box vanilla wafers
- 1 6-ounce can (frozen can) orange juice, thawed
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 7 ounce bag coconut (optional)
Crush vanilla wafers in a food processor or blender to make fine crumbs. Add all other ingredients in bowl, and mix with your hands. Form into balls and roll in powdered sugar, or nuts, or coconut. Refrigerate to set. Store in refrigerator.
AIMEE'S HELP SANTA STAY AWAKE SHAKE
The coffee ice cream helps Santa to stay awake, which really helps him on Christmas Eve, with his long journey!
- 4 scoops "Santa's White Christmas" ice cream (or coffee ice cream)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups milk or vanilla soymilk
- shot of Irish Cream (OR if you think Santa has a long way to go, you can use coffee creamer and add a shot of cooled Espresso)
In a blender, blend together ice cream, milk (or soymilk) and Irish Cream. Enjoy!