AIMEE'S MOUTH WATERING TRIPLE CHOCOLATE MINT CAKE
- How fun to take a cake mix and turn it into something so decadent!
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt (or vanilla yogurt, or sour cream. They all work great!)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 bag mint chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon flour
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan generously with Crisco. Mix cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, eggs, water, oil and peppermint extract in a large mixing bowl. Blend well on low for about 1 minute. Scrape the sides of the bowl and mix for another 2 or 3 minutes. In a large measuring cup or bowl, add flour to the chocolate chips, and stir to incorporate. The flour will keep your chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom during baking. Add chocolate chips, and fold into mixture. Pour into your bundt pan and spread the batter evenly in the pan. Bake for about 50 minutes. Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out. Enjoy!!
**Variations. Substitute the water for Irish Cream. Just double the amount.
Serve with a chocolate ganache, vanilla ice cream or homemade whipped cream!