Looking to hire Aimee to speak at your event or partner with Aimee for your brand or product needs? Contact Aimee to discuss representing your brand(s) or recipe development opportunities. Available for travel, and media kit available upon request.
Leave a message in the fields to the right or write to email@example.com
BOOK AIMEE, KNOWN FOR HER “NOT THE PERFECT” BRAND TO SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT.
Available for conferences: business conferences - large or small; church groups, ladies’ retreats, couples’ retreats, Aimee will be a great addition to your event. If you are looking for someone to motivate your crowd, book Aimee. For inquiries, please visit the contact section of this website and Aimee's manager will get back with you regarding your budget and requested dates.
Aimee will make you laugh, cry and laugh some more, as she encourages you and pushes you to persevere. Aimee will cheer you on as she tells you, “Don’t try so hard to be perfect, just try being YOU!” Aimee talks about how Dr. Randy Pausch (The Last Lecture) changed her life when it comes to tearing down the brick walls. Being imperfect means God's perfection shines even more. Aimee's brand is, "Not the Perfect ..."
“Everyone has something to offer. Offer your best.” - Aimee Jackson. Aimee encourages crowds to accept that perfection is not a reality. “You don’t have to be perfect! Just be the best YOU!”
Available for conferences, ladies’ retreats, couples’ retreats, business conferences - large or small; Aimee will be a great addition to your event. If you are looking for someone to motivate your crowd, book Aimee!
Aimee’s main topics include:
- Realizing That We Aren't Perfect, and That's Okay! (How "Not the Perfect Cook" was born!)
- Not the Perfect Parent
- Not the Perfect Life
- How to be Happy in An Unhappy World
- Do The Right Thing - Even If No One Else Around You Does
- Hard Work Still Pays Off - Especially In Hard Environments
- Bad Things Happen to Good People, You Move On
- Perseverance, The Art of Chasing Your Dream
- Finding and Understanding God’s Plan for Your Life
- Time Management and Getting Organized
- The Key to Great Communication
- Communicating with Tweens and Teens
- How to Get What You Want in Life
- Family Happiness with Teens
- Make Sure You Are Different
Website designed by Lisa Rueckert. For design inquiries, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.